- On the WellGo app for iPhone, steps aren’t synced correctly.
- On the WellGo app for android, steps aren’t synced correctly.
- How can I link Android or iPhone data?
- In Life log linkage setting-> Life log acquisition destination, there are four choices: Health Care, fitbit, Garmin, Xiaomi/haumi. Which should I chose?
- Can a manager know who links to his/her smartphone app?
- Is it possible to link more than one devices to an account?
- My body age jumped up. Why?
- I hit “Update Now” on the WellGo app but my steps have been NA for more than 20mins.
- How can I update my data like steps and ranking to the latest?
- Can we use the app on a tablet?
- Camera doesn’t open/just shows black screen when I try to read a QR code.
- Data of my HealthCare are not inherited to my new phone.
- When I install the WellGo app, it displays the setting options for location: “Not allow”, “Always allow”, “Allow only while using this app”, but which should I chose?
- I have downloaded an WellGo app in Apple Store but cannot set it up.
- Where can I find the”update now” button?
- Can I share data with WellGo from my Apple Watch?
- Is it necessary to update an app?
To FAQ List