Information Security Policy
WellGo, Inc. (the “we”, “our” or “us”) conducts business with our philosophy “Now people live one hundred years. WellGo strongly supports healthy lifespan, the asset of the new era“.
To maintain our business, essential components include our customer information and other information assets.
This policy is respected by users of information assets, including our officers and employees who recognize the importance of protecting the assets from data leakage, damage, loss, and any other risks. We practice activities for information security such as confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- In order to protect information assets, we will develop and follow an information security policy and related rules to operate our business. we will also follow related regulations/norms and contract with our customers.
- We will clarify the criteria for analysis and evaluation of the risks, including leakage, damage, and loss in information assets, to establish a systematic risk assessment strategy and conduct the risk assessment on a regular basis. Based on the results, we will implement necessary and appropriate security measures.
- We will establish an officer-centered information security system and clarify the related authority and responsibilities. We will also educate, train, and cultivate all employees on a regular basis so that they recognize the importance of information security to ensure the proper handling of information assets.
- We will inspect and audit the compliance with the information security policy and the handling of information assets on a regular basis to promptly take corrective action for any deficiencies or improvements.
- We will take appropriate measures against information security events/incidents. In case they occur, we will proactively establish a response procedure to minimize damage, In an emergency, we will respond promptly and take appropriate corrective actions. For incidents related to business interruption, we will establish and regularly review a management framework to ensure the continuity of our business.
- We will establish and implement an information security management system with goals to realize our basic principle. We will also continue to review and improve the system.
Enacted on December 1, 2019